Award-winning UK podcasters, Kathryn Bryant and Julian Illman from the Changeability Podcast took the stage at last night’s SIMS as they enthusiastically discussed the basic and complex aspects of Podcasting in a night filled with ideas and valuable information for small businesses.
We hope that Kathryn and Julian inspired you to take on Podcasting and discover how it can positively impact your business. As they mentioned, the podcast industry is still growing and there are definitely more topics to be covered. A quick run-through some of last night's notes:
- Having a podcast helps you "develop your personal brand"
- Podcasting can help you create networks and build a good relationship with you audience
- Podcasting is useful for content marketing
- Your listeners willingly choose to listen to your podcast.
- Your podcast can reach places you wouldn't even imagine.
- Easy to start up and can be monetised long term.
If you'd like to get in touch with the speakers or ask about anything about podcasting, you can visit www.brilliantlivinghq.com. We'd like to thank everyone for another successful and enjoyable SIMS event. Get news and updates about SIMS at our newly-launched website, www.simsdigitalskills.co.uk, where you can also find Max's round-up for this month's SIMS.
Here are some photos from last night's SIMS, you all look great!