SUFFOLK INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALISTS
We 're passionate about learning and often attend one of the many local business events. We wanted to give back to Suffolk and help businesses to learn more about getting a better web presence.
So we started SIMS - Suffolk Internet Marketing Specialists. At SIMS we offer you the chance to hear from industry experts, meet other business people, share knowledge or ask questions. you can find out more about SIMS at our new website www.simsdigitalskills.co.uk.
Suffolk Internet Marketing Specialists meet on the last Tuesday of the month, from 7pm, in Lecture Theatre 5, West Building, UoS, Ipswich.
Topics Covered So Far
- A Guide to Blogging for Businesses
- Social Media by Adam Gray
- Google Adwords Explained
- Growing or Selling Your Agency
- Customer Profiling for Fun & Profit
- Micro-data and Google Plus
- Great SEO in Practise
- 'White/Grey/Black Hat Explained'
- Affiliate Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Social Media at Scale
- Optimising Images For the Web
- An introduction to InDigital Connect
- Using Google Hangouts
- Attention Seeking for your Business
- Vlogging for Business
- Successful Email Marketing
- What SEO really is!
- Brad Authenticity
- Social Media by Linda Rumbold
- Using Pinterest & Instagram
How to Find Us
We are hosted by University of Suffolk (UoS), so follow signs for their car park, which is on Long Street, at the end of Back Hamlet (see the map above). Once you reach the car park, you will be able to see the Waterfront Building to the south (photo below).
There are several other car parks nearby, including next to the James Hehir building a little further along the docks. Please check the charges for wherever you park.
Enter through the main entrance of the Waterfont Building and you will hopefully see/hear our large gathering in the main foyer before the talks start, or you can ask at reception if you're unsure.